Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- The coin is presented in a prestigious display case with a light, which turns on as you open the lid, shining down and showcasing the stunning colors of the opal inset.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: The coin’s reverse incorporates an inner panel design of a dog detailed in pure Australia opal. The outer panel of the coin depicts a collection of stylized leaves and flowers. The design includes the inscription YEAR OF THE DOG, the 2018 year-date, and The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The unique use of Australian opal in this Silver coin design is sure to appeal to collectors around the world. Add this enthralling Silver coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:silver doctor
Date:Feb 27, 2018
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.