Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This denomination was one of four, along with the $1.00, $5.00 and $10, to be used for this purpose during the war.
- These notes come housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- This note is in Extremely Fine condition.
- This is the Scarce Mule variety note.
- Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2302.
- Face: Displays a brown seal and serial numbers along with the familiar portrait of Andrew Jackson.
- Back: Features a large “HAWAII” over-stamp in block letters across the middle.
A small size Mule is a note that has a micro plate number on one side and a macro plate number on the other. Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Series 1934 $20 Federal Reserve Notes with the "Hawaii" overprint are very popular with collectors. Add some of these great collector’s items to your cart today!
Due to the very real possibility of a Japanese invasion of Hawaii and the west coast following Pearl Harbor, the Treasury Department issued these special notes. In the event of the currency falling into enemy hands, these could be rendered worthless by the government. Although many of these notes were printed during the war, they are seldom seen today. These historic notes would make great gift ideas for any currency collector.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.