Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This is from a group of notes printed in Massachusetts during the Revolutionary War.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This note is in Very Fine condition.
- Face: Features a codfish with the obligation.
- Back: A pine tree at center with the denomination, and printing date.
Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
The plates for these notes were made by Paul Revere. This note has seen moderate wear, but considering it is well over 200 years old, still a great collectible.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.