- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin is a nice brown coin with a sharp strike and nice look.
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% tin & zinc.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Grades Brilliant Uncirculated with no distracting marks.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin with a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1909 Indian Head Cent in Brilliant Uncirculated condition to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.