1934 (B-New York) $500 FRN Ch AU
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Series 1934 $500 Federal Reserve Note is a nice note from the New York district. Nice for type!
- Next to the highest denomination used in general circulation.
- This note comes housed in a Capital Plastics currency holder.
- Lightly circulated $500 note from series 1934 and graded Almost Uncirculated.
- Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #2201-B.
- Last printed in 1945 and bears the portrait of President William McKinley.
This eye appealing note will enhance any collection. Add this great conversation piece to your cart today!
These high denomination notes were last printed in 1945, and the government stopped issuing them in 1969. Due to the limited numbers printed, these notes have become popular with currency collectors over the years.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.