2018 Niue 1 kilo Gold Czech Lion BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis beautiful kilogram Gold coin is the flagship of the series and the mintage is 25 coins. This is the only second year this coin has been minted.
- Contains 32.15 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins comes in a beautiful wooden box with certificate of authenticity.
- Ultra low mintage of 25 coins.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, year of issue, the face value and the decorative Czech linden branch.
- Reverse: Features an image of a two-tailed Czech Lion, which is in the Coat of Arms for the Czech Republic. The heraldic beast guards the elaborate Crown of Saint Wenceslas and the shield bearing the national patron's emblem, the burning eagle.
- Guaranteed by the Czech Mint.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2018 Niue Kilo Gold Czech Lion coin to your cart today!
This is the second bullion coin minted by the Czech Mint in a series called the Czech Nationhood. The Czech nationhood has many historical symbols and artifacts. The design is the last work of art created by the late world famous designer Jaroslav Bejvl.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.