2018 Niue 1 oz Gold Czech Lion BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This is the first year for the 1 oz Gold Czech Lion coin to be minted. The mintage for this coin is 500.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 500 coins.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, year of issue, the face value and the decorative Czech linden branch.
- Reverse: Features an image of a two-tailed Czech Lion, which is in the Coat of Arms for the Czech Republic. The heraldic beast guards the elaborate Crown of Saint Wenceslas and the shield bearing the national patron's emblem, the burning eagle.
- Guaranteed by the Czech Mint.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2018 Niue 1 oz Gold Czech Lion coin to your cart today!
The Czech nationhood has many historical symbols and artifacts and the Czech lion together with the St. Wenceslas Eagle are two of these. The design is the last work of art created by the late world famous designer Jaroslav Bejvl.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.