2017 1 oz Palladium American Eagle MS-70 PCGS (FDoI, Black Label)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsTo commemorate the release of the first-ever Palladium coin from the U.S. Mint, this APMEXclusive® Black Label adds unique visual appeal to the perfect MS-70 First Strike Palladium Eagle, with a population limited to no more than 500 coins.
For the first time in 20 years, the U.S. Mint has added a metal to the American Eagle program, the first American Palladium coin. This 1 oz Palladium coin pairs the classic obverse of the Mercury dime with a reverse designed by Adolph Weinman in 1907.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
- Mintage of 15,000 coins, struck in magnificent high relief at the Philadelphia mint.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition.
- APMEXclusive® label adds unique appeal to this beautiful coin and is limited to a population of 500 coins.
- First Day of Issue label is limited only to coins that shipped from the Mint on the first day of availability.
- Obverse: A young depiction of Liberty with winged Phrygian cap, reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury. Adapted from Adolph Weinman's classic design first used on the Mercury dime in 1916.
- Reverse: A majestic eagle perched atop a rock. This design, also created by Adolph Weinman, has been used since 1907 on the American Institute of Architects' annual Gold Medal.
Protect and display your Palladium Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a full oz of Palladium and featuring stunning, historic designs, this inaugural issue of the newest American Eagle series is an excellent choice for diversifying your investments with Palladium. Add the 2017 Palladium Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.