Byzantine Gold Solidus Tiberius II Constantine (578-582 AD)MS NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This Gold Solidus was struck during the reign of Tiberius II Constantine, who was Byzantine Emperor from 574-582 AD.
- Specifications: 4.46 g x 22 mm.
- Graded and authenticated as being in Mint State condition by NGC.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Bust of Tiberius facing forward. D. M TIB CONSTANT PP AVG I.
- Reverse: Cross potent on four steps. VICTORIA AVGGI officinae Theta. CONOB: Constantinople Mint
Protect and display your Mint State Byzantine Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Gold Solidus of Tiberius II Constantine coin to your cart today!
On the whole Tiberius II Constantine was regarded as a good emperor who tried to improve the empire. During his reign he spent a good deal of money on building projects, most notably the continued expansion of the Great Palace of Constantinople.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.