Moesia Callatis Gold Stater Type of Alexander (260-220 BC) XF NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This Gold Stater, perhaps of Calchedon, is a type of Alexander III. This coin is nice and similar to the Macedonia Gold Stater.
- AV Stater Gold coin type of Alexander III The Great (260-220 BC), 8.43 g.
- Graded Extra Fine and authenticated by NGC.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Head of Athena (goddess of wisdom and warfare), wearing crested Corinthian helmet decorated with coiled serpent.
- Reverse: Nike (winged goddess of victory) standing left, holding a wreath in outstretched right hand and stylis over left shoulder, head of satyr in left field.
Protect and display your Gold Stater in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Gold Stater of Alexander III coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.