2018 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf MS-70 PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Featuring RCM’s new MintShield™ white spot reducing technology, the 2018 Silver Maple Leaf Coin is unmatchable. These coins have been graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS.
The reverse of the 2018 Silver Maple features the iconic Maple Leaf. The 2018 1 oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins are one of the most beautiful Silver coins in the world.
- Features RCM's MintShield™ technology, a breakthrough that significantly reduces the occurrence of milk spots.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS boxes.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your 2018 Silver Maple Leaf with this display or gift box to your order.
These 2018 Silver Maples are the perfect blend of collectible beauty and investment appeal. Add this certified 2018 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
The Maple Leaf has been a national symbol of Canada since the 18th century. The 2018 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf features a form of security though the Royal Canadian Mint’s Bullion DNA program.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - RCM|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.