2018 Canada 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf MS-70 PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
The 2018 Gold Maple Leaf Coins feature a unique light diffracting pattern of radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing another measure of security. These coins have been graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS.
The reverse of the 2018 Gold Maple features the iconic Maple Leaf. The 2018 1 oz Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins are one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS boxes.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your 2018 Silver Maple Leaf with this display or gift box to your order.
These 2018 Gold Maples are the perfect blend of collectible beauty and investment appeal. Add this certified 2018 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
The Maple Leaf has been a national symbol of Canada since the 18th century. The 2018 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf features a form of security though the Royal Canadian Mint’s Bullion DNA program.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.