Macedon Under Rome Silver Tetradrachm Aesilla(95-65 BC) CH XF NGC
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsIssued for use in Macedonia under Roman rule which occupied a large section of northern Greece. These coins are well preserved examples for being more than 2,100 years old. This coin features Alexander the Great.
- Roman Silver Tetradrachm minted around from 95-65 B.C.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 3/5.
- Obverse: Diademed head of Alexander the Great right, with horn of Ammon.
- Reverse: Money chest, club and chair; all within wreath.
Display your Ancient Silver coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Macedonian Silver Tetradrachm to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.