2012 Australia 1 oz Gold Lunar Dragon Proof (SII, w/o Box)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The 2012 Year of the Dragon 1 oz Gold coins were highly anticipated around the globe. A limited mintage of 3,000 coins makes them highly desirable.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Housed in a capsule (box not included).
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a “pearl of wisdom.” The Chinese character for “dragon” and the inscription “Year of the Dragon” also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This coin has a limited mintage making it highly collectible. Add this 1 oz Lunar Year of the Dragon Gold coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in “dragon” years: 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 and 2012. They are regarded as confident, enterprising, independent, self-assured, brave and passionate.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.