2012 Ukraine 1/10 oz Gold Archangel Michael BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
First year of issue! After the introduction of the 1 oz Silver, 1 oz Gold and 1/4 oz Gold in 2011, the National Bank of Ukraine issued the 1/10 oz Gold Archangel for the first time in 2012.
The Archangel Michael is known for his strength and courage throughout the Bible. These Gold coins honor those values.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of 8,000 coins.
- First year of issue.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Designed by Volodymyr Taran, Oleksandr Kharuk and Serhii Kharuk.
- Obverse: Displays the Coat of Arms of Ukraine with “National Bank of Ukraine” inscribed in Ukrainian.
- Reverse: Features the Taxiarch Archangel Michael with his wings spread and his sword drawn.
- Guaranteed by the National Bank of Ukraine.
Protect your Archangel Michael coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1/10 oz Gold metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 2012 Ukrainian 1/10 oz Gold Archangel Michael coin to your cart today!
The Archangel Michael is one of the most honorable Bible characters, and is well-known for winning a victory over evil and being a patron of warriors, the sick and the suffering.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.