Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated and presented in a mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Very low mintage of 5,500 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Features a Royal Cypher and St. Edward's Crown to signify the union of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and His Royal Highness Prince Philip.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
The perfect addition to any history-themed collection, and a unique way of paying tribute to those whose actions in combat speaks of outstanding courage, selflessness and an unwavering dedication to duty. Add this 1 oz Silver Canadian Honors coin to your cart today!
Throughout its 25-year history, the Star of Military Valour represents a nation’s recognition of members of the Canadian Forces and comrades-in-arms for “distinguished and valiant service in the presence of the enemy.”
The reverse features a detailed reproduction of the Star of Military Valour, one of three Military Valour Decorations established in 1993. As originally designed by the late Bruce W. Beatty, C.M., S.O.M., C.D., the four-pointed Gold star is patterned after the Star of Courage, with sculpted maple leaves positioned at each of the four angles. The Star’s colors are replicated by an application of red, Silver and Gold translucent paint over the engraved elements, especially the maple leaf superimposed in the center and surrounded by a laurel wreath.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.