Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The first ever 2 Kilo numismatic coin comes from the Perth Mint and has an incredibly low mintage of 200 coins. This impressive Silver proof coin features a beautiful sleeping Australian Koala, capturing the essence of this iconic creature perfectly.
Now sold out at the mint!
- Contains 2 kilos (64.30 oz) of .999 fine Silver in an antiqued finish.
- Each coin is presented in a classic display box within a themed shipper and accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 200 coins.
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts an adult koala sleeping in a eucalyptus tree surrounded by gumnuts, gum leaves and gum blossoms. The design also includes the inscription "AUSTRALIAN KOALA 2018 2 KILO 9999 SILVER" and The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Koalas are loved around the world, and now you can bring home your very own Silver Koala. Add this massive 2018 2 kilo Proof Silver Koala to your cart today!
The koala is a warm-blooded marsupial that lives mainly on the eastern coast of Australia. Its size and color will vary depending on whether it is native to the southern or northern parts of Australia. This unique animal sleeps for up to 19 hours a day due to its low metabolic rate and can live for 20 or more years.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.