Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- The coin is delivered in an amazing presentation case featuring a figurine of a lucky cat waving its left paw. The case sits within a themed box and is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts a white lucky cat with its right paw raised for wealth and good fortune. The design includes the Chinese characters for “ushering in wealth and prosperity”, and The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
Send a token of luck to someone you love! Add this 1 oz Silver $1 Lucky Cat Proof coin to your cart today!
A lucky cat statue or figurine with its left paw raised, is meant to attract visitors, motioning them to come inside a person’s home or business. When the right paw is raised it is said to invite wealth and good fortune. A cat with both paws raised is said to be inviting protection of the owner’s residence or place of work.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 21, 2018
What drew me to the "Lucky Cat" was the limited mintage of just 3,000, a silver "proof coin" with a beautiful design and it's overall "cuteness factor" of 10! The Perth Mint really comes out with some creative designs and this is one of their best! Great for a curio cabinet or somewhere where the dust won't accumulate on the piece! It HAS to be displayed, just such a pretty piece. The "Lucky Cat" would make a great gift for a friend, family member or a love interest, just a nifty piece and so darn cute!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:May 21, 2018
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.