Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The 60 millimeter fine Silver creation features on its reverse a stunning display of swirling maple leaves that, combined with the coin’s unique shape and reflective proof finish, take on a three-dimensional appearance as they seem to fly high into the air. The dome-like obverse highlights one of the reverse maple leaves in a repeating pattern designed to dazzle with a second three-dimensional illusion.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in a beautiful red lacquered collector’s case and encapsulated in a black beauty box.
- Limited mintage of 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the second effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, as it appeared on the original coins.
- Reverse: This fine Silver coin features a unique convex shape, making the reverse rise toward the viewer. Canadian artist Claudio D’Angelo’s reverse image of a swirling storm of maple leaves bolsters the sense of depth and dimension.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
A unique collectible and incredible gift for coin lovers and enthusiasts looking for a scarce and beautiful coin. Add this 2018 Canada 5 oz Proof Silver Convex Maple Leaf coin to your collection today!
The convex reverse of this amazing coin of .9999 fine Silver features a swirling cluster of maple leaves, designed by Canadian artist Lisa Thomson-Khan. Together, the unique shape, dynamic design, and mirror-like sheen of the proof finish lend this stunning image a three-dimensional quality that makes it feel as though you’re holding a whirlwind in the palm of your hand. The coin’s reverse and obverse share a unique relationship not only in their convex/concave shape, but also through the reproduction of one of the leaves in a repeating pattern on the obverse. Combined with the obverse’s dome-like concave shape, this mesmerizing pattern makes for a dazzling effect. This is the Royal Canadian Mint’s first 60 millimeter format convex coin.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.