2016 (S) Silver American Eagle MS-69 PCGS (San Francisco Mint)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsSilver Eagles were recently discovered to have been minted at the San Francisco Mint in very small quantities since 2015. These coins, only identifiable from their sealed monster box, are certified as being among the few coins to come from San Francisco.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin and certifies its San Francisco origin.
- 4,650,000 2016 Silver Eagles were produced in San Francisco, only 12% of the total minted.
- Due to differences in processes at U.S. Mint facilities, San Francisco-minted Eagles average a significantly lower grade than their West Point counterparts.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The 2016 (S) Silver Eagle brings the appeal of a low-mintage issue to the world's most popular Silver bullion coin. The 4,650,000 mintage is on par with the dates in the mid-90s that now bring significant premiums. Don't miss the opportunity to add an MS-69 San Francisco-minted 2016 Silver Eagle to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||None - San Francisco Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.