2018 Great Britain £5 Proof Silver Four Generations Piedfort
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis limited mintage coin celebrates four generations of Royalty and features a mintage of 2,000 proof Piedfort coins.
- Contains 1.681 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Maximum mintage of 2,000 proofs.
- The first time four generations of the Royal Family have been celebrated together on an official United Kingdom coin.
- Obverse: Portrays the fifth definitive portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Celebrates four generations of the Royal Family with the four initials "E", "C", "W" and "G" representing Queen Elizabeth, Prince Charles, Prince William and Prince George. The design also incorporates traditional heraldic symbols from the Royal Badge of the House of Windsor such as the oak branches and coronet. Each initial is accompanied by a coronet except for Prince George as he will not have one until his eighteenth birthday.
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
Celebrate this historic moment with The Queen and add this 2018 Great Britain £5 Proof Silver Four Generations Piedfort coin to your cart today!
In 2013 Prince George’s christening marked a royal celebration and a rare moment in British history. For the first time since Queen Victoria’s reign, the monarch, her son, grandson and great-grandson were all gathered together, today’s queen joined by tomorrow’s kings.
Five years on from the christening, and a historic year of royal events unfolds including the sapphire anniversary of Her Majesty The Queen’s coronation, The Prince of Wales’ 70th birthday, and His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge’s 5th birthday.
As four generations of royalty make history together, The Royal Mint has struck a United Kingdom coin to mark the moment. It is the first time that The Queen, her son The Prince of Wales, her grandson His Royal Highness The Duke of Cambridge and her great-grandson Prince George have been honored together on a coin produced by The Royal Mint.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.