Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1.85 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Certified by PCGS as Perfect MS-70 ensuring you receive the highest quality product.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Designed by Tom Cleveland showing an American bald eagle representing the executive branch.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
The Platinum American Eagle quickly became the most popular Platinum bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1997. Add this 2007-W 4-Coin Platinum American Eagle set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.