|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The next release in the Beatrix Potter series from The Royal Mint features a character from "The Tailor of Gloucester". The intriguing mouse can be seen reading a newspaper in the color illustrated coin.
- Contains .2377 oz of fine Silver.
- Presented in a clear acrylic case.
- Maximum mintage of up to 40,000 coins.
- Features color-printed detail.
- Obverse: Portrays the fifth effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: One of the helpful little mice from "The Tailor of Gloucester" sits cross-legged on a reel or skein of "twist", complete with miniature spectacles and newspaper.
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
Add this endearing 50 Pence Beatrix Potter Proof coin to your cart today!
Beatrix Potter is most famous for writing and illustrating the 23 little tales that have enchanted readers for more than a century. She created a captivating world based in the British countryside, inhabited by characters whose adventures have been enjoyed by generations of children.
In 2016 The Royal Mint celebrated Beatrix, and four characters from her little tales with a coin collection. It was clear from the public response that Beatrix and her stories were as popular as ever, inspiring us to celebrate four more characters in 2017.
Now, for 2018, we continue the series with a new coin for Peter Rabbit, plus three more characters from the little tales: Flopsy Bunny, the Tailor of Gloucester and Mrs. Tittlemouse.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.