2008-W 1 oz Proof Gold Buffalo (Abrasions, Capsule Only)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis key date proof Gold Buffalo is sold in capsule only, and may have scratches, abrasions or other damage. As a result, this coin is offered at a significant discount.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Proof finish adds beauty to this timeless design.
- Coins will be packaged in a protective plastic capsule. Coins may have scratches, abrasions, dings, or other damage and are sold as-is.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in a beautiful proof finish. Begin your own collection of this iconic coin by adding it to your cart today!
Random dates of our choice determined by stock at hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review