2014 Australia 1 oz Silver Kookaburra MS-70 NGC (1 of 1st 2,500)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This Silver Kookaburra coin features a kookaburra sitting on a tree branch surrounded by leaves and is graded MS-70 by NGC.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of this coin.
- Mintage of 500,000 coins.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra sitting on a tree branch surrounded by leaves.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your certified Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This example is even more special as it has been graded MS-70, One of First 2,500 Struck, by NGC. Get your certified 2014 Silver Kookaburra coin while it is available today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.