2011 Rwanda 1 oz Silver African Zebra PF-70 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
The Rwanda African Wildlife series has been incredibly popular with intricate designs and a history of premium appreciation. This coin has been graded by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the perfect Proof condition of the coin.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins and much less in PF-70.
- Population of 3 coins at this grade level.
- Obverse: Two Zebras with the continent of Africa arching over the animals. The text "African Ounce", year of 2011 and the purity are listed along the edge.
- Reverse: The official seal of Rwanda and the face value of 50 Francs.
Showcase your certified Silver coin by adding a display or gift box to your order.
This is the perfect coin for growing any Silver collection. Add this 1 oz Silver Rwanda Zebra coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.