Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the Proof condition of the coin.
- Limited mintage of 1,000.
- Population of 2 coins at this grade level.
- Obverse: Features a lion, lioness and cub, aside the stylized map of Africa. The text "African Ounce", year of 2010 and the purity are listed along the edge.
- Reverse: The official seal of Rwanda and the face value of 50 Francs.
- Guaranteed by the Rwandan government.
Showcase your certified Rwanda Silver coin by adding a display or gift box to your order.This is the perfect coin for growing any Silver collection. Add this 1 oz Silver Rwanda Lion coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.