1996 Bermuda 5 oz Proof Gold $180 Bermuda Triangle
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Issued by Bermuda in 1996 to pay tribute to the mysterious Bermuda Triangle. The Bermuda Triangle is a region in the western part of the North Atlantic Ocean, where aircrafts and ships are said to have disappeared under mysterious circumstances.
- Unusual triangular shape.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Extremely limited mintage of 99 coins worldwide.
- Coin comes in a capsule, luxury wooden box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts sailing ship in the Bermuda triangle area underneath the country's outlines and a compass needle.
- Reverse: Depicts the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II and the date.
The Bermuda shipwreck series with its triangular shaped coins attracts collectors and investors all over the world and perfectly fits into each ship motif collection. Add this beautiful triangular shaped coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.