2017 Cook Islands 1 oz Silver Upper Deck NHL: Price (Colorized)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin is part of a new collectible series by Upper Deck and features iconic National Hockey League players, such as Carey Price.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Coin comes in capsule and is housed in a grandeur presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a left-facing profile of Carey Price with a colorized background.
- Reverse: Depicts the right-facing effigy of Queen Elizabeth II and notates the 2017 date, 5 Dollars denomination, and Cook Islands as the issuing country.
Carey Price had already been an established goaltender when the 2014-15 season began. The British Columbia native was the unquestioned starter in Montreal and one of the league’s top net minders. But that campaign would be one of epic proportions. Price won a league-best 44 games, also leading the league with a .933 save percentage and a 1.96 goals-against average. It was no surprise when he won the Vezina Trophy as top goalie at the end of the season, but the other awards that came made it truly a historic season. He won the Hart, Jennings and Lindsay trophies to become the first goaltender in league history to win those four awards in the same season. In representing his country, Price helped Team Canada win gold at the 2014 Winter Olympics and a title at the 2016 World Cup of Hockey.
These limited mintage coins are great for sports enthusiasts and coin-collectors alike. Add this 2017 Upper Deck NHL Silver Coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.