- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- This coin has a mintage of 2,812,750.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Coins from the San Francisco mint feature the S mint mark.
Showcase your certified $10 Liberty Gold Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this $10 Liberty Gold Eagle graded MS-65 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.