1981 (New York) $100 FRN CU-64 PMG (Offset Printing Error)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
A rare find as this note has an offset printing error with the reverse design printed on the obverse.
- Series 1981 $100 Federal Reserve Note.
- Offset Printing Error, as designated on the PMG holder.
- Graded by PMG as Crisp Uncirculated-64.
- Face: Portrait of Benjamin Franklin.
- Back: Vignette of Independence Hall.
Add this offset printing error 1981 $100 note from the New York district to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.