Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 0.1607 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Presented in a Disney Princess themed protective sleeve, and this first release in the Disney Princess Silver note series also includes a special six-note collector's album. Each page is designed to complement the coin note, includes details on how to dream big, just like the Disney Princess the page represents.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 notes.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year, face value, year of issue and metal content.
- Reverse: Features an image of Cinderella with her glass slipper, and the mice and birds that helped redesign her ball gown. The note features a combination of engraving and colorized printing. The note's mintage number is also printed on the note.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
The first Silver foil note in the Disney Princess series is a must-have for any Disney fan, especially since it includes a limited edition collector's album to begin your collection! Add this 5 gram Disney Princess Cinderella Silver Foil Note with Collector's Album to your cart today!
New Zealand Mint:
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only Precious Metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.