2017 South Korea 1 oz Gold Chiwoo Cheonwang MS-70 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Continuing the success of the Chiwoo Cheonwang Bullion series, KOMSCO launched the 2017 1 oz Gold Chiwoo Cheonwang Gold medallion.
After the huge success of the initial launch of the Gold BU medallions in 2016, the official mint of South Korea is continuing the series the 2017 1 oz Gold medallion. The series features Chiwoo Cheonwang, a legendary figure in Korean history who is known as a symbol for victory and a guardian figure.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Certified perfect MS-70 by PCGS. Holder will bear exclusive Chiwoo label.
- Minted at KOMSCO, the mint of South Korea, with a limited mintage of 2,017. Even fewer will carry the perfect-70 grade.
- Obverse: Shield of Chiwoo Cheonwang above latent security feature and KOMSCO logo, surrounded by date, fineness, denomination and Republic of Korea.
- Reverse: Depiction of Chiwoo Cheonwang in military dress with spear and shield approaching on a horse.
Don't miss the chance of owning the second and strictly limited issue of the Chiwoo Cheonwang 1 oz Gold medallions. Add one of these perfect MS-70 Korean Chiwoo Cheonwang Gold medals to your cart today!
Learn more about the Chiwoo Cheonwang series.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.