Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited edition presentation of 7,500 coins worldwide.
- Contains 0.3568 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Features a Gold-plated rim for a stunning two-tone effect.
- Obverse: Features the definitive portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Portrays a Royal Air Force badge design, created by Rhys Morgan. Surrounding the design is the engraving" The 100th Anniversary of the Royal Air Force", along with the dates "1918-2018".
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
The first coin in the five-coin collection commemorating the 100th Anniversary of the Royal Air Force begins with this coin featuring the RAF badge. Add this 2018 Proof Silver Air Force (Badge) coin to your cart today!
The Royal Mint struck medals in 1918 to give tribute to the men and women of the Royal Air Force as the First World War ended. One hundred years later, this series of five coin designs mark this important milestone of the Royal Air Force.
This first coin in the series includes the Royal Air Force badge, designed by The Royal Mint graphic designer, Rhys Morgan. Rhys Morgan was inspired to use the badge with the motto "Per Ardua Ad Astra", meaning "Through Adversity to the Stars".
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.