|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .1935 oz of Silver.
- Presented in an acrylic block.
- Mintage of up to 15,000 coins.
- The first commemorative 10p series produced by The Royal Mint.
- Obverse: Portrays the fifth effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The Double Decker Bus is an iconic symbol of London, people all over the world associate the famous red bus with our capital city.
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
Part of The Great British Coin Hunt series from The Royal Mint, collect all 26 coins today!
This global icon was first seen as early as 1829 when George Shillibeer started operating his horse-drawn omnibus service from Paddington to the city.
His clever idea soon caught on, and in 1855 the London General Omnibus Company (LGOC) was born, and soon official buses were available to the public.
The Royal Mint is excited to reveal its very first Quintessentially British A to Z coin collection celebrating all things British. The collection features 26 ten-pence coins, each one featuring a fun and quirky Quintessentially British design, from the iconic red Double Decker Bus and the famous prehistoric monument, Stonehenge to Ian Fleming’s secret agent, Bond, are all available as part of a very unique collection. Please join us to celebrate the United Kingdom one coin at a time, letter by letter, rhyme by rhyme.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.