2018 GB Silver 26-Coin Great British Coin Hunt Proof Set
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This new and exciting coin collection from The Royal Mint, The Great British Coin Hunt: Quintessentially British, features a coin for each letter of the alphabet highlighting a British icon, monument or tradition.
- Contains 5.031 oz of Silver.
- Presented in an acrylic block.
- Each coin features a mintage of up to 15,000 coins.
- The first commemorative 10p series produced by The Royal Mint.
- Obverse: Portrays the fifth effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features one of the 26 letters of the alphabet as well as an illustration of something uniquely British matching each letter.
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
Order this complete set of the Great British Coin Hunt: Quintessentially British today!
The Royal Mint is excited to reveal its very first Quintessentially British A to Z coin collection celebrating all things British. The collection features 26 ten-pence coins, each one featuring a fun and quirky Quintessentially British design, from the iconic red Double Decker Bus and the famous prehistoric monument, Stonehenge to Ian Fleming’s secret agent, Bond, are all available as part of a very unique collection. Please join us to celebrate the United Kingdom one coin at a time, letter by letter, rhyme by rhyme.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.