2018 Cameroon 5 oz Gold Proof Trade Routes (Tea Horse Road)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is the second coin in the Historic Trade Routes series. With a limited mintage of just 50 coins and an attractive design, this larger 5 oz coin appeals to coin collectors all over the world.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in an elegant book-box and along with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Coin includes a real tea inlay.
- Obverse: Features real tea showing the historic trade route from China to Bengal in South Asia.
- Reverse: Displays a profile of Queen Elizabeth II, country of issue and face value.
Handle your investments with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
From around a thousand years ago, the Ancient Tea Route was a trade link from Yunnan, one of the first tea-producing regions: to Bengal via Burma; to Tibet; and to Central China via Sichuan Province. In addition to tea, the mule caravans carried salt. Add this 5 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
The beautiful coin is stunning with its large diameter of 80 mm.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.