2018 Cameroon 5 oz Gold Proof Trade Routes (Tea Horse Road)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This is the second coin in the Historic Trade Routes series. With a limited mintage of just 50 coins and an attractive design, this larger 5 oz coin appeals to coin collectors all over the world.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in an elegant book-box and along with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Coin includes a real tea inlay.
- Obverse: Features real tea showing the historic trade route from China to Bengal in South Asia.
- Reverse: Displays a profile of Queen Elizabeth II, country of issue and face value.
Handle your investments with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
From around a thousand years ago, the Ancient Tea Route was a trade link from Yunnan, one of the first tea-producing regions: to Bengal via Burma; to Tibet; and to Central China via Sichuan Province. In addition to tea, the mule caravans carried salt. Add this 5 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
The beautiful coin is stunning with its large diameter of 80 mm.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.