|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Impressive to behold, the emu is the largest native bird in Australia. Fittingly so, it is featured on this .9999 fine Silver coin which touts a limited mintage of 30,000 coins worldwide.
This coin was graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS with the First Strike designation.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect MS-70 condition.
- First Strike designation guarantees your coin was struck in the first 30 days of being released.
- Limited mintage of 30,000 coins.
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value, year-date, weight and fineness.
- Reverse: Depicts an Australian Emu on a landscape featuring foliage, grass and trees. The design also includes the inscription "AUSTRALIAN EMU", The Perth Mint's "P" mintmark, the year date, weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your perfect MS-70 PCGS Emu in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Australian Emu is a large flightless bird that can trot great distances. Although emus have feathers, they cannot fly because their wings are too small. Emus are found throughout Australia in almost all habitat types and they feed mainly on grass flowers, seeds and insects. The emu is the second-largest living bird by height, after the Ostrich.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Coin Girl
From:Pleasant Mount, PA
Date:Mar 16, 2019
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.