2018 Canada 1 oz Silver $10 The Common Loon: Beauty and Grace
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe loon is synonymous with summer evenings spent by the lake, where its wavering call embodies the independent spirit of the Canadian wilderness. On this 1 oz Silver proof, the natural beauty of the loon is brought to life with cutting-edge engraving.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated and presented in a mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Very limited mintage of 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a portrait of a common loon on a Canadian lake, where selective color adds a beautiful vibrancy to the aquatic plants. Spreading its wings, the loon rises high up on the surface of the water with neck outstretched, which provides an unfettered view of its strikingly patterned plumage. As the loon prepares to take flight, the engraved ripples mimic the lake’s reflective surface on a sunny summer day.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this beautiful 1 oz Silver Proof Loon coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.