2018 Canada 5 oz Silver $1 Big Coin Series Beaver (5-Cents)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The popular Big Coin Series is back for 2018. Celebrate the history and artistry of Canadian coinage with this special series of fine Silver circulation coins featuring selective rose Gold plating.
This is part of an exciting 7-coin series of 5 oz pure Silver versions of current and historical Canadian circulation coinage. With an incredibly low mintage of 1,500 coins, this rendition of the Beaver design will sell out quickly.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver, metal weight of 157.6 grams.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Coin has a diameter of 65 millimeters.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: British artist G.E. Kruger-Gray’s iconic design featuring the profile of a beaver standing on a rock surrounded by water. The engraved beaver, log, mossy rock, water, and maple leaves flanking the denomination are selectively rose gold-plated. The reverse is also engraved with the text “CANADA” the face value of “5 CENTS” and the date “2018”.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this beautiful rose Gold plated 5 oz Silver $1 Big Coin Series Beaver coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.