These coins were originally struck to commemorate the 50th anniversary in 1936 of Cincinnati as a center of music and for its contribution to the art of music for the past 50 years.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 5,005 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Stephan Foster.
- Reverse: Features a woman playing a harp.
- Designed by Constance Ortmayer.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect and display your Cincinnati Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This commemorative coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this historic Cincinnati Half Dollar to your cart today!