Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .563 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of 555 coins.
- Obverse: Included is the country of issue, face value and fineness.
- Reverse: Features an elderly man dressed in a thick dark-brown coat and a traditional hat worn by Dutch Jews in the XVII century. The man is writing a book which is lying on a wooden lectern.
The artist on this painting is by Rembrandt van Rijn, an outstanding Dutch draughtsman, painter, and printmaker who has been acclaimed as one of the greatest European and world's artist. An outstanding masterpiece as a painting and a Silver coin. Add this Silver The Scholar at the Lectern coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.