2016 Canada 200-Coin Silver Maple Leaf Panda Privy Monster Box
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
Product DetailsAPMEXclusive®! The Silver Maple Leaf has been iconic since its inception, and Reverse Proof Privy Maples have proven to be incredibly popular over the years with the appeal of limited mintages, a Reverse Proof finish, and unique Privy marks.
- Contains 200 oz of .9999 fine Silver with a brilliant Reverse Proof finish.
- Coins come sealed in the blue Royal Canadian Mint Monster Box.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Displays a detailed single maple leaf and the Silver purity. To the left of the maple leaf's stem is a privy mark of a Panda Bear. A similar design can be found on the 1982 Chinese Gold Panda coin, which is the design this Maple Privy coin is based off.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins.
Protect your Silver Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
This Panda Privy Maple series begins with this Privy design that's based off the 1982 Gold Chinese Panda, which was the first year of issue for that series that has proven to be incredibly popular. This coin unifies the two iconic bullion series (Maples and Pandas) from across the globe by paying tribute to one in the design of the other.
The Silver Maple Privy coins from the Royal Canadian Mint have traditionally been quick sell-outs as many see the appeal in the limited mintage and brilliant reverse proof finish. This adds to their collectibility, making these great choices to add to your holdings!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.