2018 Breast Cancer Awareness $1 Silver MS-70 PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
The U.S. Mint issued this $1 Silver Breast Cancer Awareness commemorative to support furthering breast cancer research. Graded MS-70 First Strike by PCGS.
- Contains 26.730 grams of metal composed of 90% Silver and 10% Copper.
- Certified by PCGS to be a MS-70 with special label and pink coin holder.
- First Strike designation indicates the coins were received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release by the U.S. Mint.
- Minted at the Philadelphia Mint.
- Obverse: Features two generations of women clutching their chests and an arm raised in a gesture of triumph. Above flies a butterfly, and an iconic ribbon rests in the backfield.
- Reverse: Depicts the Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly in flight as a symbol of hope.
These Breast Cancer Awareness Commemoratives give you the satisfaction of an investment and the peace of mind knowing a great cause is being supported with this campaign. Add this U.S. Mint Breast Cancer Awareness Commemorative to your cart today!
The Breast Cancer Awareness Commemorative Coin Act was signed into law on April 29, 2016 and was commissioned to further progressive research efforts by the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Customers who purchase these coins gain more than a commemorative coin to hold. They also get the satisfaction of knowing that $13.50 of every $1 Silver Breast Cancer Awareness Commemorative purchased has been committed to be paid to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation for breast cancer research.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.