2018 Breast Cancer Awareness Clad Half MS-70 PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
The U.S. Mint issued this Clad Half Dollar Breast Cancer Awareness commemorative coin to support furthering breast cancer research. Graded MS-70 First Strike by PCGS.
- Certified by PCGS to be a MS-70 with special label and pink coin holder.
- First Strike designation indicates the coins were received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release by the US Mint.
- Minted at the San Francisco Mint.
- Obverse: Features two generations of women clutching their chests and an arm raised in a gesture of triumph. Above flies a butterfly, and an iconic ribbon rests in the background.
- Reverse: Depicts the Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly in flight as a symbol of hope.
These Breast Cancer Awareness Commemoratives give you the satisfaction of an investment and the peace of mind knowing a great cause is being supported with this campaign. Add this U.S. Mint Breast Cancer Awareness Commemorative to your cart today!
The Breast Cancer Awareness Commemorative Coin Act was signed into law on April 29, 2016 and was commissioned to further progressive research efforts by the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Customers who purchase these coins gain more than a commemorative coin to hold; they also get the satisfaction of knowing that $8.50 of every Half Dollar Clad Breast Cancer Awareness Commemorative purchased has been committed to be paid to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation for breast cancer research.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.