Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver and 1/4 oz Gold coin inlay.
- Comes in a beautiful mint box with a certificate of authenticity and a high detailed model of the "Basilica Santa Maria Delle Grazie".
- Strict limited mintage of 999 coins.
- Obverse: Depicting probably the most famous mural in the world with a 1/4 oz Gold reverse-incuse-minted Gold coin in the center of the 3 oz Silver coin. The Gold coin features Jesus and his apostles. The table cloth is ennobled with white Rhodium and the faces, hands and ornaments of the windows are done in micro-grade-minting.
- Reverse: Effigy of Queen Elizabeth II, "Cook Islands", and the legal tender value of 20 Dollars on the Silver and 25 Dollars on the Gold coin.
- Authentic colored Swarovski crystals are set on the coin.
This coin has a wide diameter of 55 mm and is able to depict this iconic artistic work in a splendid manner on this Silver coin. Add this beautiful 3 oz Silver featuring an impressive 1/4 oz Gold coin inlay to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.