1841 Russia Gold 5 Roubles Nicholas I MS-64 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
These 1841 Gold 5 Rouble coins were issued by the Russian Empire during the reign of Tsar Nicholas I (1825-1855). Their clean, simple design has made them popular with Gold coin collectors.
- Contains .1929 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC authenticated and graded this coin as Mint State-64.
- Obverse: The Russian imperial eagle.
- Reverse: The denomination and date within a circle.
- Minted at the Imperial Russian Mint in St. Petersburg.
Protect and display your 1841 Gold 5 Roubles coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Issued during the last years of the monarchy in Russia, it is easy to see why these 1841 Gold 5 Roubles are highly sought after by collectors. Add these historic Russian Gold coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.