Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 32.15 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Multiple finishing techniques further enhance the life-like detail on the maple leaf.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a Sugar Maple leaf, rising to the surface of the water.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Given its exceptional rarity and exquisite engraving, this Gold coin is a first-rate investment piece for collectors and art appreciators alike. Add this Kilo Proof Gold coin to your cart today!
Designed by artist Maurade Baynton, the reverse presents a tranquil nature scene centered on a Canadian icon. The coin’s Gold surface infuses the design with a warm glow, like autumn sunshine reflecting on water. Carefully sculpted rocks of all sizes fill the field, further adding to the effect of staring into a pebble-lined pond. At the center, a large-sized sugar maple (Acer saccharum) leaf has been deposited onto the surface of the water, where the leaf’s slightly curled edges give it a life-like appearance while ensuring an unobstructed view of the deeply etched veins within.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.