2016 Tuvalu 2 oz Gold Pearl Harbor PR-70 PCGS (High Relief)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The label is personally hand signed by Michael Reagan, adopted son of Ronald Reagan, the 40th President of the United States.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Gold in high relief.
- Graded PR-70 DCAM by PCGS.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Reverse: Features an image of two planes flying above Pearl Harbor with Battleships in the background below.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the coin’s weight and fineness, and the 2016 year-date.
- Sovereign coin backed by Tuvalu government.
This exceptional coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this 2016 2 oz Gold Pearl Harbor coin graded PR-70 DCAM by PCGS to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.