Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Grand Canyon National Park in Arizona is from the inaugural year of the U.S. Mint's popular America the Beautiful Silver coin series. This coin is graded MS-69 PL First Strike by PCGS, and signed by John Mercanti, former Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS certification guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin. The label is signed by John Mercanti, the former Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Image of the Grand Canyon wall, surrounded by "Grand Canyon," "Arizona," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Silver America The Beautiful coin in style by adding a beautiful display box to your cart.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
A powerful and inspiring landscape, the Grand Canyon in Arizona overwhelms our senses through its immense size. Unique combinations of geologic color and erosional forms decorate a canyon that is 277 river miles (446 km) long, up to 18 miles (29 km) wide, and a mile (1.6 km) deep. More than 4 million visitors come to the Grand Canyon yearly to take in its majestic sites.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.